I'm on a Budget – Can I Afford an Interior Decorator?June 17, 2014
You’ve got a hankering to update your home’s interior, but are stumped as to where to start. So you decide that working with an interior decorator would be the ideal scenario to help you come up with creative ideas that will bring out the best in your space. The only problem is, you’re on a budget. Can you really afford the price tag associated with working with a professional interior decorator? The answer is, YES!
▪ You might actually enjoy the DIY decorating process yourself, but …
▪ You’re strapped for time, and might even be intimidated by specific aspects of interior decorating.
▪ You love to shop, and have even collected an amass of great pieces, but you’re stuck on how to actually tie them all together. You need a skilled eye to help with the layout of the room.
▪ You are confident in what you like, but you just don’t have the time to find the right sources where the best prices and quality can be found. You feel like all you ever do is go to the same run-of-the-mill stores only to find nothing unique.
▪ You know what type of furniture and accessories you like, but get confused when it comes to fabrics and textiles, flooring, and window treatments.
▪ You have narrowed down the items you want to purchase, but when it comes down to making the final cut, you’re stumped. You need some assistance when is actually comes down to pulling the trigger.
▪ You have skimmed through dozens of interior decor magazines, but still need some help bringing your vision to reality.
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar to you?
The benefits of having an interior decorator come in and help you transform your space are obvious. Here are ways in which they are not only worth the price, but also how it can work with your budget.
Decorators Can Work on One Room at a Time
Professionals understand that many clients might want to focus on transforming one room at a time, conducting their transformation in small stages rather than in one big chunk. Many decorators might be willing to help you on a more budget-friendly scale. Spreading out decor projects over time can help you to keep your budget on track, while making noticeable improvements.
Decorators Can Work With What You Already Have
Many home owners might not realize that you can actually keep all the furniture and accessories that you already have and still make a significant improvement to your home’s interior. Rearranging, repainting and repairing existing furniture can make a big impact to your home’s style. Working with an interior decorator who is willing to do this can save you money on buying new pieces.
Decorators Can Actually Save You Money
It’s highly common for interior decorators to hear things like, “I bought this (fill in the blanks), but I don’t really know where to put it,” or “This is the second time I’ve painted the walls and I still think this blue is too dark.” When you hire an interior decorator, he or she will help you to interpret your approach and coordinate all of your items to the concept. This will help you avoid any unnecessary purchases, which will just have you spending more than you have to. When you have an interior decorator on board, you can get it right the first time, saving you both time and money.
Hope Designs – Helping You Transform Your Home One Room at a Time
At Hope Designs, we strive to make every interior transformation exactly what our clients want. We are dedicated to creating remarkable, distinguished and uniquely personal interiors for your home. In addition to a reflection of your tastes and personality, we feel that your home should spoil you, inspire you, and offer you the ultimate in comfort and enrichment. Visit HopeDesigns.ca today to learn more about how we can help you transform your home!