Home Staging for your Toronto and GTA HomeJune 4, 2014
Home Staging for your Toronto and GTA Home
Did you know that home buyers on the prowl for a new property make a decision on whether or not to pursue a specific home within the first 6 seconds of stepping foot through the front door? The home buying process is an emotional decision, and as such, it’s crucial to make your Toronto home the one buyers want to put on offer on. One of the most important factors when putting your home up for sale is the ability to positively capture the buyer’s attention, which helps them connect emotionally to the home, and ultimately decide that your home is the one they want to buy.
For this reason, home staging services are incredibly beneficial to home owners who are placing their homes up for sale. Home staging is essentially the art of decorating and designing a home to sell fast, and for good money. Toronto home stagers are skilled in their trade, and will effectively highlight the most positive features of a property, while minimizing the effect of the negative features. They create spaces that buyers easily fall in love with, giving a home that coveted “wow!” factor that buyers are looking for when they are house-hunting.
The Basics of Home Staging in the GTA
Home stagers in the Toronto area do a lot of work to get a home ready for the market, including:
• Removing clutter in all spaces of the home
• Removing personal items, including photographs and quirky art work, to help make the home as neutral as possible
• Rearranging furniture to create more effective flow and visual appeal
• Adding or replacing furniture pieces
• Making changes to landscaping and other factors that influence curb appeal
• Making changes to lighting to make rooms brighter
Why Does Home Staging Work?
There are plenty of reasons why home staging works when a property is being placed on the market for sale:
• Staged homes sell faster than homes that are not properly presented to potential home buyers
• Staged homes sell for more money than those that are not staged
• Staged homes look much more presentable and esthetically appealing to buyers during showings
• Home staging services cost less than your first price reduction
• Home buyers see a staged home as one that is well cared for and maintained
• Photographs of homes that are staged look much more visually appealing in print and online
• Staging sells a particular lifestyle, not just a building with a roof and four walls
• Homes that are properly staged are perceived as being more valuable
Avoid costly price reductions and wasted time on the market by employing Hope Designs home staging services to effectively prepare your home for sale!
Contact Hope Designs today 416-557-7903 to schedule a consultation.